Synthetic Artificial Grass for Hockey Sports Field
|Pile Content||100% U. V. Resistance PE curl yarn|
|Lead time for one 40' HC||7-15days|
|Roll Width(m||4.0m or 2.0m or customized|
|Roll Length(m)||Follow drawing or customized|
|Fire Resistance||Approved by SGS|
1. Stronger and more resilience fiber with spined blade
2. Better "standing up" quality, could be used outdoor or indoor
3. Field green, looks more like nature grass
4. All weather use. With good water permeability
5. 100% recycled environment friendly
6. Good U. V. Resistance, aging resistance, weather resistance.
7. Fire proof drainage well
8. International certification: The German SGS certification.
1. Measure the ground where artificial turf is to be installed
2. Open the artificial turf roll and trim it to fit the area.
3. Stick the glue to the ground and artificial grass backing.
4. Stick the tape on the ground and apply the glue
5. Make joints invisible and remove artificial grass without borders . After installation, you will find that artificial grass looks as natural and lifelike as living grass. For several reasons, maintaining the demand for artificial turf fields is crucial. These can be highlighted as follows: -Life-Performance-Safety Lack of maintenance will greatly shorten the service life of man-made sites. Therefore, investment in this field will suffer. Effective maintenance procedures will maximize the installation life and ensure many satisfactory service life. The maintenance system is based on the following simple rules: keep the surface clean-keep the filling level Why do you want to repair? -keep the fiber vertical