PA Putting Green Golf Grass Golf Field Artificial Grass
|Application||GOLF putting green|
|Pile Content||U. V. Resistance PE+PP Monofilament yarn|
|Machine gauge||3/16 inch|
|Backing||Double backing (PP+ net cloth)|
|Lead time for one 40' HC||15-20 days|
|Roll Width(m)||4.0m or 2.0m or customized|
|Roll Length(m)||Follow drawing or customized|
|usefulll time||8-10 years|
|Fire Resistance|| Approved by SGS
Artificial grass is used for landscaping. It has the below features.
1. Dynamic color, diamond shape yarn
2. Useful life 8 years, could be used outdoor or indoor
3. Soft feeling, looking like natural grass
4. All weather use. With good water permeability
5.100% recycled environment friendly
6. Good U. V. Resistance, aging resistance, weather resistance.
7. Fire proof drainage well
8. International certification: The German SGS certification
1.Standard Packing: 4.0*25m/2.0*25m each roll with plastic cloth package.
2.Customized Packaging: Pallet or As per your requirments
1. Measure the ground where artificial turf is to be installed
2. Open the artificial turf roll and trim it to fit the area.
3. Stick the glue to the ground and artificial grass backing.
4. Stick the tape on the ground and apply the glue
5. Make joints invisible and remove artificial grass without borders . After installation, you will find that artificial grass looks as natural and lifelike as living grass. For several reasons, maintaining the demand for artificial turf fields is crucial. These can be highlighted as follows: -Life-Performance-Safety Lack of maintenance will greatly shorten the service life of man-made sites. Therefore, investment in this field will suffer. Effective maintenance procedures will maximize the installation life and ensure many satisfactory service life. The maintenance system is based on the following simple rules: keep the surface clean-keep the filling level Why do you want to repair? -keep the fiber vertical