Artificial grass for garden landscape decoration swimming pool carpet
|Application||Swimming Pool/ Landscape/ Roof|
|Pile Content||U.V. Resistance PE Monofilament yarn & Curly Yarn|
|Yarn Count||13600 Dtex|
|Backing||PP + Net cloth|
|Lead time for one 40'HC||7-15 days|
|Roll Width(m)||4.0m or 2.0m or customized|
|Roll Length(m)||Follow drawing or customized|
|Fire Resistance||Approved by SGS|
SYSTURF SAINTYOL SPORTS Co.,LTD (referred to as the clover lawn) is a professional manufacturer of artificial turf in china .in 1992,the “three” is a retail store engaged in ground material trade(3 employess ),after 25 years of product design,development,production and sales of professional manufacturers(team size of more than 150 people)users in more than and 40 countries all over the world
1. SYSYTURF Artificial lawn is anti-skid, wear-resistant, anti-ultraviolet and bacteriostatic
2. Time saving = Spend time enjoying your garden not working in it
3. Artificial grass lawn is produced according to the principle of bionics. This kind of lawn is omni-directional, hard, smooth, non-concave, with high safety factor, which is conducive to fair competition, so that the activities of users are not much different from those of natural grass, with good flexibility and comfortable feet
4. The artificial grass is made by using the principle of bionics, which has no directionality and hardness
1.Standard Packing: 4.0*25m/2.0*25m each roll with plastic cloth package.
2.Customized Packaging: Pallet or As per your requirements
1. Measure the ground where artificial turf is to be installed
2. Open the artificial turf roll and trim it to fit the area.
3. Stick the glue to the ground and artificial grass backing.
4. Stick the tape on the ground and apply the glue
5. Make joints invisible and remove artificial grass without borders . After installation, you will find that artificial grass looks as natural and lifelike as living grass. For several reasons, maintaining the demand for artificial turf fields is crucial. These can be highlighted as follows: -Life-Performance-Safety Lack of maintenance will greatly shorten the service life of man-made sites. Therefore, investment in this field will suffer. Effective maintenance procedures will maximize the installation life and ensure many satisfactory service life. The maintenance system is based on the following simple rules: keep the surface clean-keep the filling level Why do you want to repair? -keep the fiber vertical