5colors Artificial turf /grass/lawn synthetic lawn Landscape for Garden Backyard
|Yarn Count||13000DTEX/14F Tencate thiolon, mono. PE spine shape & curly yarn|
|Tufts per Meter||210 stitches|
Supply Ability :400000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:Roll up, then packed by film and PET cloth with paper tube.
Port:Shanghai or other your request port
1. Minimal maintenance, No watering, No cutting, No fertilising
2. Cost saving in the long term
3. Drought proof
4. Time saving = Spend time enjoying your garden not working in it
5. Artificial grass lawn is produced according to the principle of bionics. This kind of lawn is omni-directional, hard, smooth, non-concave, with high safety factor, which is conducive to fair competition, so that the activities of users are not much different from those of natural grass, with good flexibility and comfortable feet
6. The artificial grass is made by using the principle of bionics, which has no directionality and hardness
7. Durable and not easy to fade, especially suitable for courtyards, balconies, corridors, schools, golf courses and various sports and leisure places
8. Practicality: Generally, it can guarantee a service life of more than 8 years
9. Free maintenance: basically 0 maintenance cost, easy to clean and maintain
10. Convenient construction, paving asphalt, cement, gravel and other fields
1.Standard Packing: 4.0*25m/2.0*25m each roll with plastic cloth package.
2.Customized Packaging: Pallet or As per your requirements
1. Measure the ground where artificial turf is to be installed
2. Open the artificial turf roll and trim it to fit the area.
3. Stick the glue to the ground and artificial grass backing.
4. Stick the tape on the ground and apply the glue
5. Make joints invisible and remove artificial grass without borders . After installation, you will find that artificial grass looks as natural and lifelike as living grass. For several reasons, maintaining the demand for artificial turf fields is crucial. These can be highlighted as follows: -Life-Performance-Safety Lack of maintenance will greatly shorten the service life of man-made sites. Therefore, investment in this field will suffer. Effective maintenance procedures will maximize the installation life and ensure many satisfactory service life. The maintenance system is based on the following simple rules: keep the surface clean-keep the filling level Why do you want to repair? -keep the fiber vertical