30cm width PET White joint tape Seaming tape for artificial grass installation tools
|Color||white||Place of Origin||Jiangsu, China|
|Brand Name||SYSTURF||Model Number||seam tape|
|Sport||artificial grass installation||Width||30 cm|
|Length||200 m||Package||by roll|
|FOB||$0.3/meter 300 Meter/Meters(min/order)|
Supply Ability:100000 Meter/Meters per Week
Packaging & Delivery:paced by rolls
Accessory for artificial grass installation:
Installing artificial lawn onto Concrete or Permanent Base
1. First of all assess how much ornamental artificial landscape turf for garden you will need. Note: We manufacture rolls in 2 widths: 2 metres(6 feet 6 inches) or 4 metres (13 feet 1 inch) .
2. Make sure that the surface to be covered is clean and smooth ready to receive the ornamental artificial landscape turf for garden .A self levelling compound available from any DIY store can remove surface imperfections that may show through to the top surface especially on thinner pile height products.
3. Lay the ornamental artificial landscape turf for garden to trim off to make that perfect edge ie in doorways or up a wall. Leave for around 2 to 3 hours to settle. This helps stop any wrinkling or creasing.
4. Cut and trim your artificial landscape turf for garden , using a sharp Stanley knife making sure are no gaps between walls and ornamental artificial landscape turf for garden .
5. Make the joins using the correct type of seaming tape and glue - only quality outdoor tape and glue should be used.
6. Apply the infill if required. Typically a sand mix will be used . Rake and spread the infill evenly, taking care not to over fill the surface. Note: Application of sand is best on a dry day. Remember that the infill will eventually compact so you should consider adding a final layer when settled.
7. If installing on to a wooden surface such as decking or suspended floors a combination of adhesive and ornamental artificial landscape turf for garden tacks can be used.